Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form Portal 2024: cdcfib.career: Application Guide. This article will provide you with the perfect guide on how to apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment in Nigeria in 2024. This recruitment exercise by the Federal Fire Service is an opportunity to be gainfully employed. There are over 80,000,000 youths in Nigeria, and this will at least help reduce unemployment among the youth.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) invites applications from eligible candidates for full-time posts in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).
This article provides you with the basic information to get started with FFS Recruitment 2024. It is noteworthy to know that the recruitment is free of charge. You are not expected to pay anyone for this recruitment exercise.
The recruitment exercise is for different categories, and the categories have been outlined below:
- Category A: INSPECTORATE CADRE
Inspector Of Fire (IF) CONPASS 07 (Nursing): Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM), or registered nurses/Midwives (RNIM) obtained from recognized institutions
Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), CONPASS 06: Applicants must be holders of an NCE or National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized polytechnic or institution.
- Category B: ASSISTANT CADRE
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
Fire Assistant III (FAIII), Appliance Driver (Specialist), CONPASS 03: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include at least English and Mathematics. Applicants with a Class E Driver’s License are an added advantage. Find out which area is yours and apply for it.
Facts About the Federal Fire Service 2024
Nigeria’s Fire Service was created in 1901 as an element of the Lagos Police Fire Brigade. In April 1963, Parliament passed legislation establishing the Federal Fire Service. The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is legally responsible for rescue, fire prevention, mitigation, firefighting, paramedic, and information services.
Is the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment Form 2024 out?
Yes, the Federal Fire Service recruitment form is out and the recruitment exercise has begun. This article has been written to help you with the application process for those that may be stocked. We are going to provide you with the necessary information on how to obtain the Federal Fire Service Form online, the requirements you need to apply for the recruitment as well as every other information that might be useful for this exercise.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal Login: cdcfib. career
The Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal for applications is https://cdcfib.career/new/account. Here you will find information to take note of before the application and the form to fill out before submission. Please take note that this particular portal is where everything will happen. Avoid landing on the wrong portal to avoid getting scammed. Be vigilant!
Requirements for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Here are the basic requirements you need to apply for the 2024 Federal Fire Service recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth and meet the required requirements. Any certificate or certification not shown and accepted at the recruitment center will not be accepted after the recruitment process.
- Applicants must be fit and have certificates of medical fitness from government-approved hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character and have not been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any secret societies, cults, or drug addicts.
- Applicants must not have had any financial disgrace.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 35 years.
- The applicant’s height must be no less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicants’ chest measurements must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be advantageous.
Application Procedure for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Applications should be completed online. Candidates are requested to go on to the web at https://cdcfib.career beginning Wednesday, December 27, 2023, to fill out and submit the application form online. Candidates are urged to print off the referee forms, which must be properly filled out and submitted during the screening process. Candidates should be aware that repeated applications will be immediately dismissed.
- Follow these simple steps as an application guide:
- Visit the application page at https://cdcfib.career
- Log in or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Fill out the form online with your personal information and click to continue.
- Submit the form and print out the copy for future use.
Please note: Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Important Information and Notice for All Applicants
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND), you may be unable to receive our SMS.
- This program is free. Please ignore any plan that requests payment.
- Fill out the form below to generate an application code. Please ensure that you memorize or copy the number. It will be required for subsequent logins and future references.
- Please ensure that you have complete information on your WAEC, GCE, and/or NECO. You will be asked to provide the topics and grades later.
- You will be requested to provide an electronic passport photograph of no more than 80KB in size. You may need help resizing or compressing your passport photograph.
- For the best EXPERIENCE during the application, you may use a laptop or Desktop
- Nigeria Airforce BMTC Recruitment
- NAF BTMC Shortlisted Candidates
- Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
This article has clearly shown you in detail how to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Exercise. Please share this article and leave a comment. Let us know how we can serve you better. We are always at your service with more updated information. Thanks for stopping by.