NDA 76 RC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023-2024 PDF Download: Here is the Nigeria Defence Academy List of shortlisted candidates for the 76th Regular Combatant 2023 across all the states in Nigeria. Here in this article, you will get information on the screening date, screening exercise, etc.
As you might know, the list of shortlisted candidates contains the names of all successful candidates in any examination or interview conducted either for academic or job purposes.
Please note that the list of successful candidates whose names appear on this list below are to report for interview before the Armed forces selection board (AFSB) from Saturday 27 May – Friday 7 July 2023 at the NDA Ribadu Camp in Kaduna. Is NDA 76 RC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024.
Is the NDA 76 RC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
As of the time of writing this article, the NDA-shortlisted candidates have been released, and the portal for screening has been opened. All candidates are advised to follow the instructions here by visiting the NDA 76 RC Shortlisted Candidates portal in 2023 to check their names.
The list is currently available for download and can be downloaded as a PDF file on your devices. The list can be downloaded on the NDA portal for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that you will not be allowed in the interview center if your name does not appear in the list of NDA-shortlisted candidates for the 76 regular combatants in 2023. Before proceeding to the interview center, please ensure that you confirm that you have been shortlisted.
How to Check the NDA Shortlist
This is how to check the NDA 76 RC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024.
- Head over to the NDA Login Portal for shortlisted candidates at https://nda.edu.ng/
- There is a link listed as List of Shortlisted Candidates for Armed Forces Selection Boars or the 7t Regular Course. Click on that link
- After clicking the ink, the NDA Shortlisted Candidates’ names will be displayed to you in PDF.
- Scroll carefully through the NDA shortlist for your name. If you can’t find your name, then you have not been shortlisted.
NDA 76 RC Interview and Screening Date
If you are from the under listed state, please report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2023.Anambra.
- Cross River
This is BATCH 1.
On Saturday, June 17th, and Friday, July 7th, 2023, candidates from the states listed below should report to the NDA.
- Akwa Ibom
This is BATCH 2.
NDA Screening Requirements and Documents
There is requirements to be met and there are also documents to be uploaded. Below are the needed requirements for NDA 76 RC interview and screening 2023.
- Selected candidates MUST provide ORIGINAL copies of their credentials, including their First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NAPTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, and Letter of State of Origin.
- Any candidate who fails to provide originals of the required documents will be denied admission to the Academy.
- Every selected candidate must bring a branded laptop computer with a minimum of a core i3, 4GB of RAM, 500 GB HDD, and a 2.1GHz processor.
- Selected candidates must bring a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Letter of Consent from Parents or Gaurdians.
- Acknowledgement form or NDA Screening Test Admission Card
- JAMB UTNME Slip of the Current Year
- two pairs of black slacks
- One dark-colored lounge suite.
- Two belts (ideally black).
- There is only one pair of black cover shoes.
- One pair of canvas sneakers in white.
- White shorts in two sizes.
- One pair of white pants.
- One pair of spike shoes/football boots
- ice hockey stick
- Two blue shorts and a white round neck vest.
- Two long-sleeved white shirts.
- There are four pairs of white socks.
- One digital quartz wristwatch with a black rubber strap.
- Brushes, shaving kit, and amenities in black.
- For an 8-spring bed, two white bed sheets and pillow coverings are included.
- Swimming trunks/shirt in black.
- Individual barber clipper with name clearly labeled
- Two civil belts in black
For Female Candidates;
- One pair of black cover shoes with a low heel.
- Two dark-colored lounge skirts.
- Four pairs of short tights in black or blue.
- Two pairs of pantsuits.
- Four pairs of brown stockings.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce BMTC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC and Regular Combatant Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce BMTC Portal
- Airforce BMTC Shortlisted Candidates
- NMS Zaria Entrance Examination Result
- Airforce Secondary School Entrance Exam Result
Guidelines for Shortlisted Candidates
All successful candidates must attend to the NDA RIBADU Campus (old location) in Kaduna on Friday, October 23, 2023. Any candidate who fails to report by Monday, October 26th, 2023 will forfeit his or her place on the Reserve list.
Candidates on the reserve list should not report to the academy unless they are invited.
Selected candidates are not permitted to have guests and are not permitted to leave the Academy for the first four months of instruction. Please take note of the aforementioned for strict compliance by selected candidates and their parents.
On reinstatement, all successful candidates will be subjected to a Toxicology (Drug) Test. Failure to pass the test will result in automatic disqualification.
Did you find value in reading this? Please share this article on all social media platforms and leave a comment. We are here to serve you.