Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023/2024 Update for DSSC and Regular Combatants: The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment for Regular combatants and DSSC has been updated in this article. The tips on how to apply and other informative guides can be found in this article. This article will help you in the application process of the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment for DSSC and Regular combatants.
There are three major categories for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment which are: The regular Combatant, The BMTC and the DSSC.
The main distinction is that the NAF DSSC has no age limitations, but the normal combatant must be 17 years old and no older than 21 years old, while the BMTC must be between 18 and 22 years old. Non-tradesmen pay 18 and tradesmen and women pay 25. DSSC lasts 6 months, Regular Combatant lasts 5 years [4 years of academic and military training plus one year of focused military training], and BMTC lasts 1 to 6 months. The DSSC results in successful candidates being commissioned into the rank of flying officer. The BMTC trainees will be tradesmen and tradeswomen for the regular combatant, bachelor’s degree, and presidential commission to the rank of second lieutenant in the Nigerian Army (NA), midshipman in the Nigerian Navy (NN), and flying Officer in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), respectively.
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Requirements 2023
The Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission Requirements will be looked at here. You can find the needed requirements for the NAF DSSC Requirements.
- Nationality: The applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and provide proof of identification.
- Age Requirements: All applicants must be at least 18 years old before applying and nearly 22 years old for the BMTC Recruitment exercise. Medical Consultants [25-40 years] and Chaplains/Imams [20-32 years] are the only exceptions to this rule.
- Height Requirements: Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall, while female applicants must be at least 1.63m tall. If there is a minimum chest requirement for male applicants, you will be notified once the form is available.
- Qualifications Required: Applicants must have a Second Class Upper Division for First Degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Olevel Result: Having an Olevel result with at least five credits in relevant areas (including English and Mathematics) is required.
- Medical Fitness: Before applying, applicants must be medically fit.
- Local Government District Form of Attestation
- Relationship Status: Applicants must be single before applying; pregnant women are not permitted to apply.[Please keep in mind that this is only for BMTC applicants]
- BMTC Applicants Only: Following your application, you must print an acknowledgment slip, Attestation of Parent / Guardian Form, and Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- It is necessary to have a Bank Verification Number [BVN].
For a full guide on the requirements and how to apply, check this; https://airforce.mil.ng/news/application-guidelines-for-dssc-enlistment681243696
How to Apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has begun the recruiting of competent graduates and post-graduates as Direct Short Service (DSSC) cadets in several vocations for 2022. Interested candidates must be Nigerian citizens, single, and between the ages of 20 and 30. Applicants must also have a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit from a recognized university, polytechnic, or other higher institution. Candidates should also be aware that a NYSC discharge certificate is required.
From 19 December 2022 to 30 January 2023, interested applicants must apply online using the NAF recruiting site at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. Meanwhile, applicants should be aware that NAF enlisting processes are FREE OF CHARGE and that no payment is required at any point during the process. Also, please be aware that the NAF has NOT authorized any agent or person(s) to carry out any activity relating to recruitment in the Service. Applicants should be wary of bogus agents and web portals that prey on innocent and gullible Nigerians.
We have shown you the latest news on the Nigerian Air Force recruitment for DSSC, BMTC and Regular combatants. We provide the latest and most updated news on school news and jobs in Nigeria. Please Like our page and share this article. Let others be informed as well.