Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Update 2023-2024: The Nigerian Army Recruitment, starting date, application guide, and other necessary information have been revealed in this article. This recruitment is from trades and non-tradesmen. All application details and other important information will be relayed in this article.
This article will provide you with information on the application process, the form, the date as well and screening venues.
The Nigerian army has announced that the recruitment will be for all qualified Nigerians. The needed qualifications and requirements needed to get into the Nigerian Army will be revealed in this article.
Is Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Application Form 2023-2024 Out?
The Nigerian Army Recruitment form has been released as at the time of writing this article. The form can be found in the Army recruitment portal. So what are the requirements for army recruitment form 2023? The requirements can still be found below in this article.
Please note that application starts September 25 and ends October 10, 2023. Please note that while applications are being received, applicants are to get all the needed requirements and qualifications ready while waiting for their applications to be approved.
Candidates that make the cut will take part in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise, which will take place from November 6 through November 19, 2023.
Nigeria Army 86RRI Recruitment Portal
The Nigerian Army 86 Regular Recruitment Intake (86 RRI) portal has been included in tis article. Nigeria Army 86RRI Recruitment Portal 2023 is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
This portal is both for graduates and secondary school certificate holders. But there are two links within the portal which applicants can click to take them to their respective recruitment pages containing information regarding the recruitment requirements and application process.
The Link within the portal for the recruitment of graduates is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/military secretary while the link for the recruitment of secondary school certificate holders is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
Getting into the Nigerian Army will need you to meet up with the stipulated requirements and the needed qualifications. We’ll look at the educational qualification, basic qualification, general instructions etc.
- Applicants must be single, born in Nigeria, and have a National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must not have any criminal convictions from a court of law.
- Applicants must have a valid birth certificate/age declaration that has been approved by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council.
- Applicants must have a valid state of origin certificate.
- Male candidates must be 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must be 1.65 meters tall.
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 22 years old for non-tradesmen/women, and no older than 26 years old for tradesmen/women as of December 18, 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives under the age of 30 may also apply.
- All applicants must have at least four passes in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
- In addition to the qualifications listed above, applicants for tradesmen/women must have a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
Educational Qualification- Minimum
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 credits or passes (English / Maths inclusive) in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply. Details are available on the website.
General Requirements and Instructions
- There will be no Pre-selection computer base test, so candidates should take note.
- No Zonal Screening.
- Screening of candidates will be done in their respective states of origin.
- All shortlisted candidates will need to report to their state of origin respectively for the screening exercise.
- No electronic devices or recording gadgets should be brought to the screening venue for the screening exercise, failure to adhere will bring disqualification.
- All names of shortlisted candidates will be published on the Nigerian Army website for the awareness of candidates.
- Candidates must also follow COVID-19 protocols, which include hand washing, wearing a face mask, and keeping a physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is detected doing so even during training at Depot NA will be removed from the program.
- Candidates are encouraged to bring their NIN slip.
- Candidates are urged not to provide any type of payment or incentive to any individual or group of people in order to aid them in the recruiting process.
- Candidates should carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following helplines if they have any questions: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
Please note that as stated above, failure to adhere to these instructions to the latter will lead to disqualification.
Nigeria Police Recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023-2024 Successfully.
Application for the Nigerian Army recruitment is done online. Interested candidates should apply using this link.
To apply, applicants will need to create an account and log in using a functional email account. Ensure to login with your username and password. Ensure to complete the application form, submit it online, and remember to print a copy because you will need it during the screening and verification exercise. Also, remember to complete the guarantor form-this is very important.
The competent issuing authority will verify all documents. Those found with forged documents will be turned over to the police for prosecution.
Shortlisted candidates will take part in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise, which will take place from November 6 to November 19, 23.