Npower Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration Form Update and Portal: This article is to help and guide you with information regarding the registration of Npower in 2023. We will also provide information regarding the commencement date, registration programs, the shortlisted candidates, and stipends. You are on this page because you searched for Npower Recruitment and landed here…So it is not an accident. Rest assured that all your inquiries regarding the Npower Recruitment 2023/2024 will be answered on this page.
The Npower Registration portal has been opened and is currently live for interested Nigerians to begin registration now. There are lots of changes that have been made by the Tinubu administration and a new portal has been introduced as we speak now.
The N-Power Programme is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s direct involvement to combat young unemployment and re-energize public service delivery in four important sectors: education, agriculture, health, and vocational training. This objective would be fulfilled by training and employing millions of young and unemployed Nigerian graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 across the federation’s 774 Local Governments. This is consistent with Mr. President’s goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in the next ten years.
Latest Update on Npower Recruitment 2023/2024
What is the latest update on the Npower Registration 2023? The N-power program was temporarily suspended and is about to be restarted the President Tinubu’s administration this year with expanded programs. On why the N-power programme was suspended, Dr. Akindele Egbuwalo, National Programme Manager N-Power for Honorable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Edu Betta, FG, intimated that it was necessary to give room for a detailed investigation into the operations of the N-power program in the last twelve months. He also opined that there was a need for the people in the programme to be audited. He also made known that most beneficiaries of the N-power programme whose participation had lapsed since 2022 had still remained in the program, therefore there needed to be a proper audit of beneficiaries to create room for new beneficiaries. He therefore appealed to Nigerians to understand the reason behind the suspension of the N-power program which is temporary. Finally, the reconstructing and expanding of the programme will bring about a more extensive and expanded Npower programme that will benefit the majority of Nigerians.
Has Npower Registration 2023 Commenced for New Intake?
When is Npower Registration 2023 Commencing for the new intake? Has the N-power Registration for 2023 commenced for new intake? Well, the answer is no as of the time of this writing. Once the registration commences, will update you on this page.
Available Npower Programmes
The initial Npower had the following programs:
- Npower Build
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
The Npower programme is for both graduates and non-graduates. The Npower Extended programmes by the Federal Government will be updated once the government makes it public.
How To Register For Npower Recruitment Exercise: Npower Registration 2023
Firstly, the npower registration is done on the new npower portal which the federal government has introduced. Applicants are advised to follow the steps below to register for the Npower Recruitment 2023/2024:
- Visit the npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app online registration site.
- Click the Apply Here Now button.
- Enter your email address and press the Continue button.
- Fill out the biodata and press the proceed button.
- Before submitting your application, make sure to upload all necessary papers.
Npower Recruitment and Registration Requirements 2023.
What are the things that you need before proceeding with your Npower registration? Below are the listed requirements for all applicants to have before applying for the Npower Recruitment 2023:
- The Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must possess a National Identity Card/NIN
- Must be between 18 to 35 years as at the time of application.
- Graduate applicants should have NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Non-graduates should have SSCE with a minimum of 5 credits not more than 2 sittings.
- A scanned copy of your CV.
- Your Recent Passport and Working Email Address
- For Non-Graduates, make sure you possess your West African Senior School Certificate or NECO or any of it’s equivalent such as GCE or NABTEB.
- For graduates, ensure that you must have completed your Degree programme, ND or HND programme and you must have also completed the compulsory National Youth Service program.
- Applicants must possess readiness to learn and achieve the results and be creative with writing and analytical skills.
- Applicants should have good knowledge of the computer especially the usage of the MS Office program suite,
- Applicants must be fit both physically and mentally.
- Applicant should have BVN.
- All Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as NIN, Driver’s License, voter’s card, or international passport.
How to Check Your Npower Application Status
Once your application has been confirmed, the next step is to confirm your application status. So how can you check your Npower application status after applying? You need to visit the Npower Application Status Power which is npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/check-status. Put in your registration details and click on the check status button to confirm your application status. Print note that only those who register and have been shortlisted shall be deployed to their place of primary assignment (PPA). Before deployment applicants will be issued their deployment letter which will have to be printed out and taken to the applicants’ PPA.
Since the program’s inception, there have been various batches, with the most common being Batch A to Batch C. However, another portal was recently introduced, with many reports claiming it’s for the Batch D program, but the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs has yet to comment.
Take note that the Batch A portal differs from the Batch C or Batch D portals. Basically, regardless of the batch you apply for, the same rules apply to registering, therefore take careful note of the information provided above.
If you found this article valuable, Please share and leave a comment behind in the comment section. Let us know how we can help you more. Thanks for stopping by.