The Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates List 2024: Did you apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2024? If yes, then read this article to the end. This article provides you with complete information on how to check the Nigeria Police Recruitment shortlisted candidates in 2024.
The names of the candidates have been displayed on the portal and we have provided the resource for you to download the list into your available device.
According to reports making rounds online, a total of 416,270 people were deemed to be eligible to participate in the screening process. The identities of those who have been shortlisted will be made public by the Nigeria Police Force’s administration in the near future.
Is the Nigeria Police Shortlist 2024 Out?
The Nigeria Police Recruitment Board invites all candidates who successfully completed the online registration for recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force as a police constable to participate in the Automated Physical/Credentials Screening Exercise, which will take place from Monday, January 8, to Monday, January 29, 2024, at 0700hrs daily at the State Police Headquarters in their respective State of origin nationwide from Monday, January 8, to Monday, January 29, 2024. Please go to the recruiting portal at https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ and print out their invitation slip by December 25th, 2023.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Shortlisted candidates and screening will be released and done across the 36 states in Nigeria.
What is Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates Portal?
The NPF portal for shortlisted candidates is https://apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng/download-shortlisted. This is the official portal for downloading the PDF list of successful applicants for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2024. Any other portal or website you land on that is not the above URL is solely your fault, so please take note.
How to Check the Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
Checking the list of shortlisted candidates for the upcoming Nigeria Police Force Screening is not hard. You will need to follow the instructions laid down in this article below:
- Navigate to the portal and select the Recruit and Institution menu.
- You will be routed to the link apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng/download-shortlisted, where the names of those who have been shortlisted will be uploaded.
Those whose names appear on the initial shortlist will be qualified to participate in the CBT screening exercise, and when you arrive at your center, you will be required to bring a slip that can only be printed from the portal.
Latest Update on Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
All applicants must present at the screening center wearing a clean white T-shirt and shorts, with the following necessary basic screening criteria neatly packed in two white flat files and accompanied by recent passport photographs:
- Physical/mental fitness evidence from a government-recognized medical hospital.
- Evidence of good character from the applicant’s Village/District Head.
- Certificate of Origin officially signed by the Chairman or Secretary of the Local Government.
- Slip of National Identity Number (NIN) Print it out.
- Original and duplicate credentials – O’ Level Result(s).
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Application form must be printed.
- Guarantor paperwork duly filled.
- Invitation slip
Any candidate who fails to produce the elements (i -viii) listed in paragraph 2 above shall be disqualified from further consideration.
Applicants are also urged to pay close attention to their scheduled date and time, as well as other facts and particular requirements about the screening process.
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NAF BMTC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- RHJCP Shortlisted Candidates
- NDA Shortlisted Candidates
In this article, you learned how to check the Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlist, as well as the screening date and location, as well as what to bring to the screening. If you found this article useful and interesting, please share it on Facebook and Twitter and join our email list. Please share, and thank you for visiting.