WAEC CASS Online Portal 2023- User Validation Page/ Offline Software Download. This article will discuss WAEC CASS online portal, the user validation page and offline software download.
You are probably on this page because this is the exact information you are looking for, so keep reading to get the complete information that you need. This article will basically cover; waec international/cass/download, waec cass 2023 download, waec cass international, waec cass software. ,download waec cass offline registration software 2023, waec cass offline 2023 waec cass offline download, waec cass online portal.
What is WAEC CASS?
What exactly is WAEC CASS? WAEC CASS is an abbreviation for West African Examination Council (WAEC) Continuous Assessment System.
The West African Examination Council, founded in 1952, aspires to be a world-class examining organization that adds value to the educational aims of its stakeholders.
The West African Examinations Council is the foremost examining board in West Africa, established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations, and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
WAEC CASS Software Download
To visit WAEC CASS Software Download Center, click here.
Now, below are some WAEC CASS setup, installation, and requirement guides for WAEC CASS Software download.
The recommended system configuration is as follows:
- A computer running Microsoft Windows XP or later, with 512MB RAM and a 40GB hard drive.
- A printer that can print on A4 paper.
- A CDROM drive or a USB port to help with installation.
- If (3) above is not available, a reliable internet connection is required to download the program from the WAEC EXAMINER CASS link/website.
The most recent version of the WAEC CASS OFFLINE contains several breaking changes that necessitate all schools download, preparing a backup from the previous version, uninstalling the previous version, and reinstalling the application using this most recent upgrade.
Please follow the steps below to guarantee that CASS records from prior CASS Offline versions are updated.
- In version 3.0, backup the whole CASS Data by selecting “Backup Entire Database” from the Administration menu.
- Move the backup file to a new location of your choosing;
- Remove the WAECCASS Offline version 3.0 software from your PC.
- Download and install the Full and New WAECCASS Offline. (A copy is available at http://waecinternational.org/cass/downloads.)
- Run the newly installed program. When requested to restore from a backup, select Yes and navigate to the backup copy you created in (2) above.
- Wait till the restore is finished. When it is successfully done, you will be notified.
Steps to Download
Download via the links provided below:
EXE AND SETUP FILES
WAECCASS Offline Version; RECOMMENDED: WAEC May/June Offline Registration Software Download & Guidelines; Microsoft Dot Net Framework 4.0 (Offline Installer).exe; CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_20 (32-bit).msi; WAECCASS Offline Version; R
MANUALS AND DOCUMENTS
WAEC CASS Online Portal
This screen is used to validate school users or anyone designated to execute this job on behalf of the school.
All registered users on this site must verify their accounts by logging in to their Email and retrieving the Verification information. Click here to verify your account.
If you’ve already created and validated a user account, enter your login information and click the “Sign In” button.
WAEC CASS Offline allows you to download centre updates. Click here to download a copy of the file.Update for the Download Centre
This article has shown you comprehensively how the WAEC CASS online registration is done on the portal as well as the offline software download. Please follow the instructions and guide on the page for a successful outcome. Thanks for stopping by.